Decide to take action
IN THIS LESSON
- There are many different products, from simple savings accounts to more complex investment vehicles like mutual funds.
- The more money you save, the more interest you earn, and the more your money grows.
- Determining an amount to save per month and applying it to your budget makes your goal more attainable.
- Time is the magic key to making compound interest so effective. The key is to start now!
- When dealing with money and financial institutions, always consider the risk involved with the account or institution.