The Benefits & Dangers Of Credit Cards
IN THIS LESSON
- When you use your credit card to make purchases, you avoid setting yourself up for fraud on your checking account.
- Most credit cards automatically come with several consumer protections that people don’t even realize they have, such as rental car insurance, travel insurance, and product warranties that may exceed the manufacturer’s warranty.
- While it is ideal to utilize your cash emergency fund, there might be instances where it might make more sense to use your credit card for unforeseen emergencies.
- You might be surprised to know that certain activities are easier if you use a credit card to participate.
- If you have no credit or are trying to improve your credit score, using a credit card responsibly will help you improve your creditworthiness.