Are you feeling overwhelmed with bills? Feel like you can never get ahead because you are always paying off debt? We understand your pain, and can help you climb out of the hole once and for all. You just need a roadmap that works for you.
The Debt Freedom course is a sixteen video course with five worksheets that teach you the 10-Step roadmap to pay off debt and save towards your future, the smart way.
Dave Roberts and Randy Councill have been teaching these time-proven principles for over two decades. Having fine-tuned this knowledge to help others achieve financial independence, they’ve made it available to everyone in the Debt Freedom course.
Here’s Exactly What You’re About To Get Your Hands On…
- Exclusive financial literacy test gives you a better idea of where you are now. It’s crucial to understand this to know where you are going.
- Determine your monthly necessity expenses. A quick and simple formula to find out.
- Determine your monthly discretionary expenses, critical for your success.
- Understanding how personal finance is the managing, saving, and investing of your money.
- How to make a budget allows you to track money coming in and money going out. Most people are missing this in their financial life. A simple change, drastic results.
- Access a worksheet to determine your financial goals. What you track you can improve.
- Understanding that financial independence can be achieved at any income level. It’s not how much you make, it’s about what you do with what you make.
- Access a worksheet to understand your current financial inventory. You’ll have fun doing this.
- Access a worksheet to understand your current debt inventory. Once you can see the current picture you can always make it better.
- Understanding your net worth, your assets, and your liabilities.
- What to do until your $1000 starter Emergency Fund is funded. Prepare the foundation.
- Understand the importance of tracking every single dollar. We’ll show you simple ways to do it.
- Learn the purpose of a debt snowball is to create momentum to get debt-free. Once you implement this concept, I guarantee you’ll feel better every single day.
- When to use a debt snowflake on top of the snowball to drive debt down quicker than you ever thought possible.
- Learn what to do with your credit cards once they are paid off. The answer might shock you.
- Discover a W-4 strategy that could put more money in your pocket, not the IRS. More for you and your family.
- Learn about saving for a college fund and what needs to happen before you begin saving.
- Discover the best type of mortgage and how to pay off your mortgage faster.
- Understand the importance of generational wealth and teaching your family these financial principles.
- Plus much more!
- Fully digital no-fluff content (access online from anywhere)
- Video modules with topics including personal finance, defining your financial independence, how and why people get into debt, net worth, creating a budget, applying your debt snowball, must have emergency fund, and much more.
- Simple worksheets to understand your current situation to apply the 10 Steps.